if you need to Sell Your home during these unusual times
It Can Be Done
First I would like to say I hope you and your family are all ok. It is hard to say how long we will be dealing with this virus, but selling your home is still possible with some changes to the way we do business. These changes will probably be in effect for some time to come and if you need to sell now you can. This page highlights the differences to normal times. Second, I want to point out that you can see references, my listing presentation (very important to see what I do for you), Seller information, and more by clicking on the Home tab above.
1. All discussions can be done by phone, text, messenger, or video conferencing. In addition, I can send you emails thru boom-boom that allows me to show you charts, documents, net sheets, etc. while I explain them. I can also mail or drop off items.
2. If you allow anyone (me, Buyer, Inspector, Appraiser) to enter your home, I will provide them with masks, gloves, booties and any other precautions you would prefer we take.
3. Determining the market value of your home can be done as usual. I usually like to see the home before making a determination of price and also let you know what things can be done to improve the home and quicken the sales process. If you allow me to see it in person, that would be great. If not, then any pictures or video you can provide will be helpful, but not absolutely necessary.
4. I usually have pictures for internet advertising and for our MLS done by a professional photographer (see my listing presentation for examples). We will discuss if this is possible or ways around it. I will market the home on the internet and MLS using virtual tours, pictures, accurate information. Virtual tour open houses can be effective.
5. Methods of showings. A) Allow the Buyer to see the home with an appointment using the safeguards listed in 2 above. B) Have Buyer write offer based on pictures, videos, and MLS information. If you accept the offer, then Buyer can see the home with the right to cancel if it doesn't meet their expectations.
6. All documents can be electronically signed. Examples; listing and sales contract, etc.
7. Inspectors and appraisers may require access to the inside of the house. If so, we will follow safeguards listed in 2 above.
8. Closing can be done electronically and/or by video conference.
Remember to click on the home tab above for more information. Reach me today by clicking on the contact tab above, email, call or text me.
Thanks for checking out my information and I look forward to discussing this further with you.